Last modified on: March 2020
In order to provide you with the best experience when using our system, we may collect, use, disclose, process and protect your Personal Data (as defined below). Our system is owned and operated by PT Dimo Pay Indonesia ("DIMO", "us", "we", or "our").
· Personal Data We Collect
· How We Use Your Personal Data
· Sharing of Your Personal Data
· Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
· Withdrawing Consent
· Removal of Your Personal Data
· Retention of Your Personal Data
· Protection of Your Personal Data
· Links to Other Websites
· Registration and Memberships
· Transfer of Business
· Our Contact Details
1. Personal Data We Collect
· Basic personal information: when you are using the Site, we may request you to provide your Personal Data in order for us to contact, offer and provide you with our services. The Personal Data collected will include, but will not be limited to, your name, email address and phone number.
· Specific personal information: we may collect information based on your experiences in using the Site. We may also collect certain information from you when you are using the Site, such as geographic location, IP address, search preferences as well as other Internet usage related data as follows:
· Geographic location: we may collect information about your actual location, whether or not you are using the Site, to provide you with the offers in the relevant location as provided in the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address and GPS and other information provided from your mobile device.
· Log Information: when you are using the Site, we may collect information which we refer to as "log information". The log information may be collected even though you do not provide the log information to us on the Site. This log information may include IP address, browser type, operating system, nationality, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device information and search history as well as other Internet usage related information. We use the log information to provide you with a better experience using the Site.
· Employment information: if you are applying for a job at DIMO, we may also collect your resume, work history, education qualifications, photograph and other Personal Data as necessary.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Data to offer you the best packages that will be suitable for your preferences. In addition, we may also collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
(a) registering your use of, and access to, the Site;
(b) managing, operating and administering the Site;
(c) contacting you regarding your use of, and access to, the Site and managing the queries and requests submitted by you through the Site;
(d) customizing your experience when using the Site;
(e) measuring and improving your customer experience and satisfaction;
(f) publishing your reviews about our services as well as the listed products on the Site;
(g) resolving disputes, collecting outstanding payment and troubleshooting; and
(h) for any other purposes that we notify you of when we collect the Personal Data.
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Data for:
(a) digital marketing which includes, however is not limited to, social media, display advertising, Search Engine Optimization ("SEO"), Search Engine Marketing ("SEM") and push notification using open graph techniques;and
(b) conventional marketing purposes which includes, however is not limited to, sending you emails about new products, special offers, and surveys or other information which we think you may find interesting.
Please note that you may opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions set out in our marketing materials or by contacting us on the contact details set out below and we will respect your wishes. However, please note that we may target and personalize our marketing communications, purchase recommendations and other contacts that we display on the Site based on your Personal Data.
3. Sharing of Your Personal Data
DIMO may also transfer your Personal Data to Third Parties located overseas. In any case, we will ensure that your Personal Data remains subject to a standard of protection comparable to the requirements under the laws of your country.
Please note that DIMO may disclose your Personal Data subject to the following conditions:
· For Legal Reasons
We may also, in our absolute discretion, share your Personal Data with Third Parties (including government agencies, law enforcement, and lawyers and other advisers) if we consider this is necessary to: i) comply with applicable laws and regulations; ii) investigate any potential fraud or illegal acts; or iii) protect our brand, our reputation and our property.
4. Access to or Correction of Your Personal Data
When you provide us with your Personal Data, please ensure that it is accurate and complete. If you believe that any of your Personal Data held by us contains errors or omissions, please submit your request to our contact details listed below for correction of your Personal Data.
5. Withdrawing Consent
6. Removal of Your Personal Data
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you may have the right to request us to remove your Personal Data that we hold from our systems, and you should inform us at our contact details listed below.
7. Retention of Your Personal Data
Unless we remove your Personal Data from our systems following the receipt of a request from you, your Personal Data will be retained by us for as long as needed to provide you with our services. We shall cease to retain Personal Data, or will use reasonable efforts to remove the means by which the Personal Data can be associated with you as an individual, as soon as, 1) the purpose for which Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of that Personal Data; and 2) we are not otherwise permitted or required by applicable law to retain the Personal Data.
8. Protection of Your Personal Data
We will protect your Personal Data by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. If we are subject to a data breach that relates to your Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable law, we will notify you through our channels, whether directly or indirectly, to give you sufficient information regarding such data breach and will work to protect against the misuse of your Personal Data.
9. Links to Other Websites
10. Registration for Partnership
The Site allows you to submit your interest and request to become our business partner and to use our services based on the information you provide. By providing that information you warrant that:
· The information you provide is true and accurate, current and complete as required in the registration form on the Site (the "Registration Data"); and
· You will update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate and complete.
11. Transfer of business
In the event of change of control or ownership of DIMO's business or group of companies (or a potential change of control or ownership), then your Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred as part of the transaction or potential transaction.
If you have a complaint regarding the treatment of your Personal Data by us, please contact us at our contact details listed below. We will treat your complaint confidentially. We will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss it and to outline options regarding how your complaint may be resolved. If you have a complaint regarding the treatment of your Personal Data that is not resolved by us, you may be able to make a complaint to the relevant regulatory authority.
13. Our Contact Details